March 29, 2013

WHO IS KAMALAMBIKA



The name of the person produces a great impression in the mind of the people who hear or repeat that name. This mental picture is normally related to our emotions and experiences which are registered in our memory due to their association. There are some names that penetrate like a mantra and produce an Inner Tranquility, though we may not have seen that person. I wish to share with you what I felt when I heard the name ‘KAMALAMBIKA’
K       Karunya Murthy Compassion Incarnate
A Ananda Datri Bestows Bliss
M Mukthi Dayaki Enables the Ultimate Liberation
A Amurta VarshiniShowers the Eternal Nectar
L Loba Nasini Destroys Greed
A Ajnana Banjani Removes Ignorance
M Moha Vinasini Eliminates Worldly Desires
B Bhavabhaya NivariniProtects From Fear of Worldly Existence
I Icchha, Jnana Kriya Shakti Roopini The Life-force Behind our Thoughts and Actions
K Kalpana Rahitha Beyond the Reach of Our Imagination Words and Intellect
A Anugraha PoorithaBlesses, Protects and Guides

Thus it is evident that ‘KAMALAMBIKA’ bestows boons, sustains goodness and eliminates evil.
JAI SREE MATA...

3 comments:

  1. When I was a child my mom always use to tell me about Kamalambika and stories about her . I use to pray HER as my mom was doing it , when I grew little older and started to spend time with Tripuram Pinni I really thought I am blessed to have such a great guru and of course Ratnamakka through her books and speeches made me realized Kamalambika is none other than Goddess herself and eventually I experienced our gurus are incarnation of BALA in human form.

    This article shows me my ignorance of what I know about HER and i do not even know a drop in the ocean. But onething I still believe is if you have true intention to know HER and trust her , if not in this janma at least in coming janmas we can understand all HER colors . This is my first spiritual holi.

    Once again thanks for your efforts and I am happy as I feel these articles are like Satsangam.




    ReplyDelete
  2. This article in the forum really inspired me as I am able to see myself where I stand in understanding or knowing about Guru. Looking at the different aspects of "KAMALAMBIKA" namam surprised me as there is so much to experience her.

    Our family has a long association with guru but I thank my aunt(pinni) to help me in realizing the importance of Guru and later through my in-laws.

    I am very anxious to follow the upcoming articles as I can know experiences of different family members in our Kamalambika kutumbam. Once again thanks for all your efforts as it makes me feel the presence of our Guru" RATNA PEDAMA".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember our Guruji "Smt. Ratnabala" gari words when she explains about naamam "OME SREE KAMALAMBIKAY NAMAH", which covers all the GODS in one namam but this article is a great way of representing the concept of "Kamalambika is Universe and She owns all the things"...It clearly elucidate how Matha Kamalambika has provided the great things to her devotees and to this entire universe....

    ReplyDelete